Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Arc Review: Wrapped in You by Jules Bennett


Blurb 

The Monroe brothers found a home in Haven, Georgia, thanks to the big-hearted couple who adopted them all. Now, grieving their late sister, these three very different men will come together to honor her memory. And with the help of some unforgettable women, each will find the chance to build a whole new future…

Zach Monroe has made mistakes--big ones. The worst left the girl he loved injured, and his own brother barely speaking to him. It was a night Zach won't let himself forget, even when the girl in question--perfect, polished Sophie Allen--walks back into his life. A realtor, Sophie's brought an offer for their sister's dilapidated Civil War era property. But Zach's determined to renovate the rambling old place himself--though he longs to rebuild Sophie's trust in him…

A business deal isn't how Sophie wanted to approach Zach after all this time, but he won't let anyone get personal. She can't deny that the accident changed her life in irreparable ways. But watching gruff, quiet Zach beat himself up year after year hurts too. The wounded boy she once adored needed love, and the man is no different. Now Sophie will need every bit of her resolve to convince Zach to let love heal them both…

Review:
This is the first book in a brand new series by Bennett that I just adored. It was sexy, heartfelt, and just captured me from the beginning. I seriously didn't want to put it down! 

We meet Zach who hasn't always had the best life and has made some major mistakes that effected the people he loves, but he still lives with the grief of what happened. I have to say he might've been my favorite character of the brothers so far. He comes off as cold and unfeeling but deep down he is a softy and shows it throughout the story. He seriously won my heart. 

Then there is Sophie who has always been in love in Zach and after one mistake a decade ago things changed with them. Now with her best friend and Zach's sister dead she is hoping they can become friends again if not more. I thought Sophie was a strong female lead and I love how she didn't let life get her down given what she went through. 

I really did love this story. It had heartbreak, love, grief and healing. The two main characters were written perfectly for one another. They had a history yet they wanted to let go of the past but they were more connected by that. 

The storyline really captured my interest. I love how Bennett had them all being Foster siblings and while they didn't always get along they had so much love for one another. At times I got all teary eyed from the emotions these characters were going through. 

It's not just an emotional read but it had some pretty cute and funny parts that had me just turning the pages faster just to see what was going to happen next. 

One of my favorite parts of the story is when Zach comes home and finds a dog ready to birth puppies. That scene was just omg sweet and made me love him even more. Jules you totally rocked with that one ;-) 

Overall this book is now one of my favorite reads of 2016 and I mean this from my heart I can't wait for the next book! These brothers are hot, stubborn and full of surprises!  

No comments:

Post a Comment