Monday, February 8, 2016

Arc Review: Play To Win by Tiffany Snow

PLAY FAIR . . . OR PLAY TO WIN?

Falling in love with polar-opposite men was an intoxicating ride that nearly ended Sage Reese's life. Now it's time for Sage to decide: Parker, the clean-cut, filthy-rich business magnate . . . or Ryker, the tough-as-nails undercover detective. Her choice? Neither. Because she can't stand the thought of coming between two brothers-in-arms finally trying to repair their friendship.

Yet not everyone feels the same way, including a mysterious woman who's come to Ryker and Parker for help. Sage knows firsthand how hard it is for the two former Marines to resist a damsel in distress. But something just doesn't feel right.

Now there's a danger closing in that only Sage can see, and she intends to do everything she can to protect Parker and Ryker-even at the risk of losing them both.
 

Review:
Thank goodness this story is finally over. While at the beginning of this series I really loved the whole who would Sage end up with drama but by this book I was really over it.

Did Sage finally pick someone? Yes but believe me she didn't really pick it was kind of chosen for her by the events that happened in this book. Of course if you read the previous books you know it was a back and forth thing but at the end I was a little disappointed in the choice.

Okay this book is similar to the others. Lots of shooting, drama and bad people who are out to get Sage. I swear I haven't read a book in a long time where the heroine just had a black rain cloud over her head the entire time. If it wasn't one thing it was something else.

There were times while I was reading that I couldn't stop my eyes from rolling or skimming through certain parts. I really wanted to say this was a great trilogy but I wish something would have been different for this third and final book.

Without spoiling with who Sage ends up with is kinda hard but I'll try my best not to. Okay so while everything is going on someone from Parker and Rykers past is back and honestly a lot of the drama has to deal with them. Sage just gets caught in the middle of these two alpha men again just like she does in the first two. Does the friendship between Parker and Ryker finally get repaired? For that you will actually have to read this.

Did I enjoy the series up until this book? Yes,
I did and I really did like the first two books but yet this last book just didn't capture me the way the previous books did. Would I recommend it? Yes, but be warned its a lot of going back and forth.

This book does have a HEA for all three of them and an epilogue that ties them all together. 
Mass Market Paperback352 pages
Expected publication: February 23rd 2016 by Forever
ISBN
Edition Language
English

No comments:

Post a Comment