Sunday, December 13, 2015

Arc Review: Reckless by Kimberly Kincaid

Reckless (Rescue Squad, #1)Reckless by Kimberly Kincaid
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This is the first book in a new series by Kincaid and already I am head over heels in love with it. I'm so glad Alex and Zoe were the first couple for this series.

Alex is a firefighter and is used to being reckless but one thing is for sure he is damn good at his job. After a bad decision he is forced to do a month of community service or be kicked out. Although not happy about it he does everything he is asked and falls for the one woman he shouldn't, his captains only daughter.

Zoe always wanted to be a chef and has trained with the best but she wanted more. Now that she is back home she is the director of a soup kitchen in a bad part of town. When Alex shows up for his community service she doesn't think he will make it but with his help everything she ever wanted will come true.

I loved the suspense of when Alex and Zoe would finally get together. Although it took awhile and a lot flirting the wait was well worth it. These two open up to each other and you can see it's more then sex. They have a great connection.

So far after reading this book I liked the characters. They stood out and I was so glad Nick made an appearance because I just loved him!

Although most of this book takes place in the soup kitchen I did love the fire scenes and how they were described. They felt so real.

I honestly couldn't put this book down! I am really looking forward to this new and exciting series from Kincaid. It's fun, heartwarming and oh so sexy! A must read for 2016!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment