Sunday, December 20, 2015

Arc Review: His To Keep by Terri L. Austin


Omg I love sexy British men and Iain is definitely on my list of dream men!

Iain basically came from nothing but has worked extra hard to get where he is today. He's smart, charming and has this cocky attitude that was just enough to make me swoon. With his latest project in need of investors he decides to get close to Brynn so he can see if her brother in law will become one of them but Iain doesn't realize that he's in over his head with Brynn.

Brynn is a people pleaser and she gets taken advantage of all the time. When her boss demands her to teach Iain about becoming a better boss Brynn can't refuse but dealing with Iain is no walk in the park. Sure she is attracted to him but after one kiss she becomes addicted to him. When the truth comes out Brynn questions if he really wanted her in the first place or was she only a pawn in his new game?

At times Iain came off as a real dickhead but you could see how much Brynn actually meant to him which I thought was sweet. He went about meeting her all wrong but I did enjoy how Austin brought them together so they could have a HEA.

The whole time reading I was just waiting to see when she would find out what he did and how it would happen. When this came up I had issues with how it was written but thinking back I can't see it happening any other way.

I liked the characters and while I didn't read the first two books in this series it sounds like this family of women found the jackpot of hot British millionaires and can I just say how jealous I am?! Although the characters from the previous books in this series make some appearances my focus was only on Iain and Brynn.

As far as the ending I was laughing when Iain starts taking off all his clothes while apologizing. It was a funny yet romantic scene.

Hopefully one day I will start this series from the very beginning. If you love British men who not only take charge in business but in the bedroom I would definitely suggest reading this book. Iain is just delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment