Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Arc Review: Fire Touched by Patricia Briggs

Review:

It's been awhile since I have read a Mercy book (Silver Borne) but by reading this one I felt like I was coming home. Although I missed the action and what happened in the last few books i got the picture by just picking up and reading this one. 

One thing I love about this series is how Briggs brings in all types of supernatural creatures. Some get along and some don't so when Mercy and the pack are trying to take down a troll I was excited. But of course the action doesn't stop there. The fae are at war to get back a fire starter. Yup! Things are bound to get interesting and even more entertaining. Briggs does not disappoint on the adventure of Mercy and her pack. 

From the earlier books to this book you can see how Mercy has grown and stayed true to what she believes in. She has a huge heart but she is also kick ass. Even through she has the pack behind her she isn't afraid to get dirty and handle things herself if needed. 

Briggs wrote some awesome fight scenes and she didn't not disappoint on them. The descriptions were on point and made me feel as if this world was real. 

In this story we get more of what possible is come in the future for her and Adam. Towards the end we get a hint that maybe a baby will be possible but she isn't pregnant now everyone so it looks like she has more ass to kick in the future before that happens. 

You see all your favorite characters again and meet some new ones. If you're looking for a kick ass heroine and a new world to get lost in this book and series is for you. I can honestly say I will be going back to dive into the books I have missed in this series!

I can't wait for the next book to see what's next for Mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment