Sunday, July 26, 2015

Review: Two Family Home by Sarah Title

Two Family Home (Southern Comfort, #4)Two Family Home by Sarah Title
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a short sweet romantic read and I just couldn't put it down. Although this book is the fourth book in the series I couldn't have picked a better book to get me involved and interested in this town and characters.

Lindsey moves in next door to her landlord. It takes a while for her to finally meet her her neighbor, Walker. Since Walker is an artist he doesn't have regular hours and Lindsey is determined to meet him one way or another.

This story was actually really cute. I loved that both Lindsey and Walker had a pov throughout the book. Getting inside their heads so was so fun and entertaining. Now the best part (well for me anyway) was this book had the dogs pov! Omg I think the dog was just so cute and the way he thought was just priceless.

Walker was a loaner but I loved how Lindsey wanted him to socialize and he was open to things because of her. From the beginning you can see the attraction between these two but of course they try to stay away from one another. Little by little they become somewhat of friends because of the dog.

It was just sweet and actually after reading this book I want to read more of this series and get to know the other characters. This is the first book I have read by this author and I am sure it won't be the last.

If you want a sweet love story that comes with a crazy dog named booger this book is for you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment