Friday, November 25, 2011

ARC REVIEW: Bad Kitty by Cari Quinn

"Reformed bad girl Nikki Carson has spent the past year trying to forget her boss's Halloween party and the unbelievable sex she had with her boss's hot twin, Patrick Nolan. Patrick hasn't mentioned that night since, much to Nikki's endless disappointment.

Years of following in the wake of his womanizing brother cause Patrick to wonder if Nikki even knows which twin she slept with. He can't believe she could possibly prefer him over her slick, polished boss. That doesn't mean he's been able to stop fantasizing about taking her again. Against the wall. On the floor. Everywhere.

It's Halloween again, and trick or treat takes on a whole new meaning when Nikki and Patrick go for round two. Especially since Nikki's come prepared with a Domme kitty costume meant to drive Patrick wild. And this kitty's ready to show her claws if she doesn't get what she wants.."


Review:  

I am pretty sure I have never read a Halloween based book before so this was a first for me. Bad Kitty is not only a wonderful Halloween treat but a fun erotic story. Although this story is short it is enough to keep you interested and invested in the characters along the way.

I loved the chemistry between the Patrick and Nikki, it was off the charts. Patrick was a great hero. He is sexy, hard and oh so yummy!!! Nikki was a little hard to get to know, but I do wish I could have felt more of a connection with her.

I liked the whole idea of an office party. I loved the fact after the first hook up they both seemed to have wanted more. Nikki was unsure why he never called and Patrick was sure that she thought she was getting together with his twin brother.   By the time Halloween the next year rolls around all bets are off and Nikki is going after the man she can’t get out of her head.

Overall I wouldn’t say I totally loved it only because of how short it was and I complain about this to Cari all the time because I always want more. I wish I could have got more out of them in that year they were apart as well. Just enough to know how much they really thought of each other during that time. I am excited to see what will happen with the twin brother because Quinn gives you a special look on why he couldn’t attend his own party and why his brother had to step in. I am so waiting for the next. If you want a short, sweet Halloween read then this is the story for you. 

Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment