Monday, February 28, 2011

The sky is falling..ok well not really, but it sure does feel like it!

Today was officially the worst day in a long time. Not only did some idiot try to file taxes in my name but decided that wasn't enough. Oh yes filed in my husbands as well. So now my plans on moving and everything else I wanted to do is now on hold. Sitting at the IRS office for over 3 hours = not fun! Just so they can tell you "this could take up to 14 weeks". Sure, take your time. I have my millions in the bank to help me with everything. The sad part is they are serious! Then having to go to the police station to file a report. Great. So not only did I miss a whole day of work, but someone decided they had a great plan going. So thank you to the system for not helping me when I filed a police report last year for the same thing! Glad to know this is where my money goes to. Now that might sound a bit bitchy but my father is a police officer (not the city I filed with) and to have not even someone in the police dept even look into it and mark my report as "info" is a slap in the face. If that officer would have done his job ...just maybe this wouldn't have happened to me a second time. I'm just throwing that out there. Be careful what you toss, even the littlest things because you never really know. *sigh* BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

  1. Gotta wonder why someone would file taxes in your name - try and get money out of your bank account, that makes sense, but really, why give money to the government when you don't have to.....

    Barb at Sugarbeat's Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You've been selected to participate in the Hunter's Fall by Shiloh Walker book tour. I need you to fill out this form that I emailed you by the end of the day today, or a new participant will be selected. If you do not get my email, please contact me ASAP.

    ReplyDelete