Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cowboy Domination by Stacey Espino

 






 
[Erotic Cowboy Ménage a Quatre Romance, F/M/M/M]
Callie will do anything to save her grandfather’s farm. She’s even ready to offer her body to one of the wealthy Black brothers in exchange for peace of mind. What she doesn’t expect is how much she loves being dominated by the kinky trio. But can she trust the known playboys with her heart?

 I love sexy cowboys so I was told by a fellow blogger to check this out. And check it out I did *grins*

A small town ranch owner and her grandfather are being run off their land by other ranchers. The Black brothers want to expanded their land, that means they are ready to take over the Johnson ranch. Taking over the ranch is not what was originally intended by these three sexy brothers. When they are confronted with the reality, they begin to wonder what their motives really are.  

Callie Johnson is a little firecracker. Not only is she a head strong cowgirl, but she has such a pure heart. Callie will do anything necessary to save the ranch.Yes, that even means sleep with men that she views as the enemy. Colton, Waylon and Boyd aren't real sure what they did to piss off  Callie, but she has them twisted around her little finger. They want her in ways they could never imagined. Two cowboys offer her a taste of a  ménage, but only one cowboy gets the chance to touch her soul deep. Now Callie is caught between three sexy cowboys and is still unsure if she can trust them. What is a cowgirl to do?

Cowboy Domination was scorching! I finished reading this in one sitting. Although it was shorter then I would normally liked, I did enjoy some parts. I liked each of the brothers in their own very special way. The love scenes were hot and well written. I just wish the book didn't feel so rushed. I felt like I was missing something that should have been included. Callie’s relationship grows with each of the brothers. It was special and that part I did enjoy to the end. Cowboy Domination was a quick, hot and sexy, yet still had its loving moments. These cowboys know what they want and nothing will stop them once they get it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment