Monday, January 3, 2011

Unwrapped by Megan Hart


Newlyweds, Leah and Brandon are spending their first Christmas as a married couple at a ski resort in Colorado. While they have defined roles in their bedroom play, Leah is the dominate one and Brandon is all board with that. They actually have a very nicely balanced relationship outside of the bedroom. When Leah is injured on the slopes she insists Brandon continue to enjoy the outdoor activities while she hangs around the lodge. She begins to think about their lives wonders how this will affect their future.

Megan Hart writes emotional and powerful stories and in reading this novella it is clear this couple has history. But, having the chance to read the previous two books I was missing parts of their full story and so I think that is perhaps why I didn’t get into this one as much. The sex is so very erotic but Megan Hart has always set the bar very high. While this was an enjoyable, very erotic story, I feel like I would have enjoyed this one much more if I had read Leah and Brandon’s full story first but now that I know this I will be back tracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment