Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sins Of The Flesh by Eve Silver



Eve Silver has been added to my must read list!! For her third book in the Otherkin Trilogy I was awe-struck. Finally I could find the end of the story coming together and then Eve Silver adds the next big puzzle piece to look forward to.

"Torn between lust and loyalty...

The blood of the Underworld lord of evil runs through soul reaper Malthus Krayl’s veins.
Raised to fight for survival and to kill for victory, he can destroy anyone who poses a threat. As he searches for the one responsible for his brother’s murder, he refuses to succumb to any distraction…until his sworn enemy crosses his path and tempts him beyond all reason.

Calliope Kane, a Daughter of Aset, has a personal hatred for soul reapers. Their savage attack against her family still haunts her. But only Malthus can help her find the traitors of her kind, and only she can help him hunt the source of betrayal amongst the reapers. As they unite, the danger grows closer…and the passion between them ignites."

I didn't think that Eve Silver could top her first two books in this series, but needless to say she did. From the beginning of the story I found myself dying to know how everything was going to play out. The chemistry between Mal and Calliope was nonstop since they first encountered each other. The adventure and love rolled through the story.

Sins of the Flesh continues the story from the previous 2 books. Lokan, the youngest son of Sutekh, is brutally killed and his brothers are trying to not only find his killers, but find his remains and soul so they can bring him back. Surprise, they aren't the only ones looking. Sutekh calls for a meeting with the other Underworld gods and that's when the ball really started rolling. The big question of who killed Lokan is finally  answered, but the last few pages in the book tells you the story will continue.

Not only do I recommend reading this book in the series ,but the next one that will follow. I couldn't tell you how excited I was to finally get my hands on Sins of the Flesh. I fell in love with Mal just like Calliope did. It was a fabulous read and I'm looking forward to the next installment, Body of Sin that is due out in June 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment