Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Long Hard Ride by Lorelei James

Is it wrong to want a cowboy after this book? Well, it doesn't really matter because I'm off to the rodeo!!!

"Channing Kinkaid itches for a wild western adventure with an untamed man. Enter Colby McKaybull rider, saddle bronc buster and calf roper. He knows he's found a woman whose up to the challenge of cutting loose. Intrigued by Channings bold proposition to "horse around" on the road, Colby proposes sexual escapades not only in his bed, but in those of his two rodeo traveling partners. Can Channing give up total control? Especially when not all is as it seems with the sexy trio?"

Hot and sexy !!! It wasn't just an erotic book, but actually had a story that I was interested in. I became a fan Channing. She was put your foot down, let me lead my life, and it doesn't matter this is what I want. She took control of what she wanted. There is also several subplots going on here that got me so intrigued I have to read the entire series because I just have to know how things turn out for all the characters.

Channing Kinkaid wants an adventure that's for sure, but what better way to fulfill her fantasies than hooking up with Colby, however it is all on his terms and Channing is down for the ride of her life. Feelings change, friends become lovers, and emotions are brought in deep. What will Channing do? Well, she ends up making every minute of her life count and tries to figure exactly where she does belong. What she doesn't expect that Colby will test her will as much as her heart.

If your interested in a hot, steamy romance this is the book for you. After reading this I'm dying to sink my teeth into the next cowboy in Rode Hard, Put Up Wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment