Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Archangel's Consort (Guild Hunter #3) by Nalini Singh

This is my first book by the talented Nalini Singh and I was not disappointed. I was told this series was a must read and then I received the ARC so of course I jumped right in without reading the first two. Needless to say I will be starting this series over from the beginning so I able to drool over Raphael all over again.

Now that Elena is an angel, she is young compared to others in the immortal world. With the help from her lover and archangel Raphael she is getting stronger and wiser every single day. Now that there relationship is hitting a whole new high, she must now deal with her her father, who she is not close to, and protect her younger sister.

Elena still helps the Guild track vampires even though she still is now an angel. Its hard to get away from hunting when she still have the hunter blood flowing in her veins. With the weather starting to change Raphael knows that something isn't right. Hold on tight because this is one ride you will never want to get off.

Archangel’s Consort not only made me love this serious, but has moved it to the top of my read pile. The conflict was heart pounding. I couldn't turn the pages fast enough to find out the story about Raphael’s mother waking up. There are so many twists thrown in that not only make this a fun but exciting read.

Who said being an angel was easy? Elena is trying to find her place with the other angels. I loved the way the picture was painted. The way Nalini Singh writes is pure magic. I was overwhelmed with all these details but I happen to have loved every minute of it. I was also drawn to the way Elena tends to face off with the Raphael. He is so overprotective and so Alpha I love it. In and out of bed this man means serious business. Even with him being so powerful, I loved that he still needs Elena. The romance scenes between this two are not only powerful and intense but dark and intimate. Singh makes the passion to top the charts.

This book comes out January 25th and if you have not picked up the first two books (Angels’ Blood and Archangel’s Kiss), I suggest you go out and buy this series. I already did so and I can't wait to start from the beginning. This is a paranormal series that all paranormal fans will enjoy. Happy Reading.

4 comments:

  1. HI..nice to knowing you..I follow u..Follow me back...thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Love the colors of your blog!! I heard good things about this story, looking forward to read more reviews by you.

    Hope to catch you soon again at Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have to read the second book, but boy do I love the Psy-Changling series. At first, I didn't - but I could NOT stop reading them. Then, I just gave up and finally admitted that I love them. I can't wait for Hawkes story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did as you told, I went out to buy this series. :) The angels as main characters intrigue me. But I better start with the first book, my OCD won't let me do otherwise. ;)

    ReplyDelete