Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Alpha by Rachel Vincent



I don't even know where to start... Rachel Vincent is truly amazing! I have read plenty of books, but Rachel Vincent not only surpassed her other books in the shifters series, but topped it all off with a big bang.

"YOU'VE GOT TO HAVE FAYTHE...

The unscrupulous new Council chair has charged Jace, Marc, and me with trespassing, kidnapping, murder, and treason. Yeah, we've been busy. But now it's time to take justice into our own hands. We must avenge my brother's death and carve out the rot at the heart of the Council.

It's not going to be easy, and loss seems unavoidable, but I have promised to protect my Pride, no matter what. With a target on my back and Marc at my side, I'm heading for a final showdown that can--that will--change everything forever. A showdown I'm not sure I'm ready for.
But life never waits until you're ready."

This was most amazing ride I have been on in a long time. I was hooked from the very first page. The emotions in this book were so strong i cried and ached along with this characters. Anger, anxiety, fear, joy, love, pain, loss and healing. Action packed with adventure and trust me when I say there was never a dull moment. Just when you think things are going a certain way, bring in the twists and turns that end up changing all of there lives. The suspense was killing me through out the book and I never wanted to put it down.

From the first chapter you can feel what Faythe was experiencing and wanted all through out the entire book. Everything that was ongoing in the series was answered. Ethan's pregnant human girlfriend, whats to become of pride, and on going love triangle. Yes, she does pick the one that fits her perfectly. Of course I wasn't so happy with her choice, but her only goal is to do what feels right to her and pride.

This is definitely a book i can assure you will love and not be able to put down. I wish there were more shifters books to look forward in the future. Although, I'm sad to see this series end... Rachel Vincent came out on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment